If you want your #emails to win their hearts, follow these 5 tips.
Honestly telling you I have learned this the hard way. Consider it a treasure I am giving out for free.
1) To stop getting overboard with emails, think that you will get 20 bucks for every word you erase. (This will help you compose short emails.)
2) What you do, NOBODY CARES! They want to know how you can help their #business.
3) Kill the passive voice before it sucks the essence of your message.
4) Write scannable #emails. Make sure that your paragraph isn’t of more than two lines.
5) Don’t forget the importance of your first line. Make sure it is catchy enough.
Do you want to add more points? I’d love to hear. Comment below.